The Alyseum MS-812 is an embedded computer board with integral 32 bits processing paths, using Ethernet network to Convert MIDI or CopperLan messages to CV and digital control voltages as used in modular and analog synthesizers.
Features in MIDI mode:
• Modular MIDI interface to 8 CV Out and 12 Digital output.
• 100% MIDI compatible via CopperLan and/or MS-4.
• Free assignment of MIDI channels and controllers.
• Full MIDI range (128 notes= 0 to plus 10 Volts 2/3).
• Multiple simultaneous clock outputs.
• MIDI to SYNC 24 converter.
• Direct Eurorack power supply interfacing without adapter.
• 100 Base-T Ethernet interface with shielded RJ-45.
• Auto-MDIX allows using straight-trough or cross-over UTP cable.
• Eurorack 18 HP wide
Features in CopperLan mode:
Same as MIDI mode, plus:
• Full CopperLan pitch range (from minus to plus 10 Volts 2/3).
• Octal high-resolution D/A converter - 16 bits from Analog Device.
• Each CV Out can be used as note, setting or modulation.
• Each DIG Out can be assigned as a Gate, Clock, Reset, control
• Voice ID management.
• Upgrading the firmware is done via the network.
• Free: VST/AU plugin allowing hi-resolution control & automation